Thursday, March 15, 2012

Brokeback Mountain - Someone like you


What started as my personal editing challenge, ended up as a video which I never expected to get so much attention and so many great reactions. While I mainly do videos about The X-Files, the other day I was listening to Adele's song "Someone like you" and the only movie that came to my mind was Brokeback Mountain. I knew I had to make this video to this song and portray this story as true as possible to the characters and the message of the movie itself.

Of course, there's not much I can add that hasn't already been told about this epic love story except that I am glad that in making this video, I have created a nice little tribute to such enormous work of art. And of course, I want to express my gratitude to all of you who liked it and gave it a chance! It has been an incredible experience and I am thanking you for that!!

A big thank you and enjoy this video :

No comments: