Friday, January 16, 2009

The Obama Files

We all know that the truth is out there and that for 8 years or so an alien was sitting in the oval office. Well, almost alien, except for his face which has much ressemblance with a monkey... well I could go on but that person is almost history.

I was reading a newspaper this morning and one article caught my attention. "Bye Bye Doubleyou" from swiss paper Le Matin. Maybe this video will help you understand what I am talking about...



And so the "comedian" (as many europeans call him) is going away and a "change" is at the horizon in Washington. I believe Obama will bring the changes he promissed and I must say, he is my next favorite US president. Hope he won't disappoint us all.

Image by GomnitusImage by Gomnitus

To celebrate his arrival in the White House in a few days, I have created this two avatars of Mulder and Scully over at this cool site where you can upload any photo and make it look like the famous Obama Ad.

No comments: